Psst..This challenge has already finished from March 2016. Feel free to use the prompt list below but prizes are no longer available! For the latest challenge details, click here.
Spring is upon us, my friends!
March is right around the corner and I don't know about where you are in the world, but here in California I'm starting to notice all those amazing Spring things.... warmer days, green everywhere, flowers in bloom!
Spring historically is a time for growth, rejuvenation and transformation, which really got me thinking about all the ways we're constantly transforming in our own lives. That's what this month's challenge is all about!
Each prompt is designed to have you contemplate a different way in which you have changed, grown or transformed in your life. What did that feel like? How are things different?
I hope #LetterYourGrowthMarch becomes your opportunity to take advantage of this season of transformation and really find gratitude in the many evolutions you've already undergone.
Now, ready to make it happen? Read up on the rules below and invite your friends using the tweet below!
March Prize Pack Giveaway Details
WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS?
This month we're giving away THREE PEN-demonium prize packs with all my favorite pens worth over $50 each! Check out what's up for grabs below:
1. Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens 2 pack - $9 (aff link)
2. Sakura 6-Piece Gelly Roll Classic White - $9 (aff link)
3. Micron 6-piece Pens Set - $9 (aff link)
4. Paper Mate Felt Tip Pen, 8-Pack, Core Colors - $9 (aff link)
5. Stabilo Pen Set of 10 - $8 (aff link)
6. StaedtlerTriplus Neon Coloring Pens 6 pack - $10 (aff link)
HERE'S HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
Every day of March, post a photo of your lettering practice on Instagram using the prompt list below as your daily subject. Interpret each prompt in any way you like.
Every day you complete your practice counts as ONE ENTRY to win the prize packs up for grabs that you see above. (Max one entry per day for all 31 days of March.)
The more days you practice, the more chances you have to win!
Three winners will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram in early April.
THREE SIMPLE RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY:
1. You can letter any word, phrase, lyric, sentence, etc., but it must be at least one word and the word(s) or phrases must be different every day of the challenge. The March prompt list below is encouraged, but it's not required. You can choose whatever subject you like!
2. You MUST include #BetterLetteringCourse in your caption. (Also feel free to include #LetterYourGrowthMarch, but it's not required.)
Please don't post photos of work you've already completed -- the point is to show up that day and create for the sake of practice! I do my best to check out everyone's work, but feel free to tag me in your caption so I can see your daily pieces - I'm @ckelso!
3. You must be a student of the #BetterLetteringCourse to enter. If you haven't joined us yet, it's only $20 for lifetime access to all 15 videos, teaching you the basics of hand-lettering!
Here's your handy prompt list. I recommend pinning to your Pinterest account, or saving it to your phone/desktop for quick access!